Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Getting ready for Carnivale

The town is a buzz, fresh coats of paint are going up, improvements are being made, and the place is oozing excitement. The pop up restaurant run by our fishermen friends wives is being doubled in size, and will be open for yummy ceviche, fish and empanadas. The men plugged into our power yesterday and asked if they could today for a little while, and we said yes, of course. I'll ask the ladies when I see them what the menu will be, and offer to paint a sign for them. Some signs/plaques I've gotten finished.




And the one that Shadrach photo bombed...


I'll get the rest of my plaques finished today, and see about stringing my shell windchimes. The days sure get away from us, I guess it's true what they say...time flies when you're having fun!

Last post was El NiƱo, and while we haven't had any rain in the last week. The vacant lot next door has sprouted a crop of green.


And the hills are gorgeous. Next time we go to Bahia we will take pictures of the green hills.

Check out the picture I found taken on Nov 20...


And this morning...


Look how much sand has been washed away!! Crazy when you get to see it, and compare. And another picture taken in October...always changing!



Just goes to show, you never know what you might wake up to on the coast of Ecuador! I'm on my second cup of coffee, and guess I better get busy, those boobies aren't going to paint themselves, haha! 

So, Stay tuned, the adventure continues!



No comments:

Post a Comment