Translate

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Seashells by the seashore

Seashells by the seashore, isn't that part of a tongue twister we learned a long time ago? Well, anyway...this week I have been stringing shells and playing with driftwood. Mike has taken some of the painting away from me (not in a bad way) so I'm free to do other things. We have had beautiful sunny days and I've been working on my tan as I string.


This one has tagua beads for some color.



This one has some BlackHAND clay beads added for color and interest.

This next one, took a minute. I started strings outside, then did some more in front of the tv that night, and then put it all together outside in the sun yesterday. (since I don't have an oven, I use my muffin tin to hold my finished strings) Added more shells to dress up the wood hanger, and voila!



I have some others finished as well, but no pictures. You'll just have to wait and see...

Today is an overcast morning, maybe we will take advantage and go scavange some wood, we also said we would walk up to eat at Martha's the next overcast day, so maybe today. We do want to talk to our welder, and he is across the street, so...stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment