Translate

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Feliz Anos Nuevo

My new years has been busy, well...semi-retired busy. I’m not waking to alarm clocks or anything crazy like that! Had the girls over for new years eve, played games and had everyone home safe by the time fireworks started. I got to see cool ones from every direction off the balcony, then to bed.

Started a house sitting job on the 6th, and Perry and Chance have had many a morning and afternoon romp on the beach and yard. Chance is a very large 7 month old puppy...


This house job ends this eve, and another starts this afternoon...only one day, but then tomorrow after the other dogs I am off to another restaurant to paint more murals. AND having happy hour with new friends in the house they built, that I have never seen.

Also a coffeetable I am waiting for to be delivered, and will give it a fresh look with paint, as well as a mural at this OTHER new house before their housewarming party on the 20th! So as you can see, it is turning out to be a busy and prosperous new year. Hope yours is too. Stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment