Translate

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Navidad 2017

Since moving I have a new group of friends, two couples and a single lady who lives in my friend Cynthia’s beach house, they have adopted me into their crazy lady group and I am enjoying the festivities. One night before Christmas Pam and Bonnie invited us all over for snacks, ornament painting and games. We all brought a dish, and I made an early Christmas present for them.





Our ornament painting was a bust, but all the snacks and the Cranium game was wonderful. We had such a good time, Jerri invited us all over for Christmas eve, again we all brought something and we sat outside all afternoon enjoying the breeze and new stories. We grilled steaks, had baked potatoes, coleslaw, baked beans and I brought crockpot bread pudding for dessert. Pam and Bonnie brought cookies and we think maybe next year we will do a cookie making party instead of the ornaments...(they all agreed I should paint them alone...)


As this is “winter” we have moved to our hot season, the rain hasnt started quite yet, but it is toasty. So MANY people enjoying vacation and the holiday at the beach, what beautiful sunny days we are having! This was from our beach walk on Christmas day, low tide was 2pm...cant ask for much better



Party for Anos Nuevo at my house...the “girls” will come and bring snacks, we will visit, play games and decide if we want to meander into town (I think not) and probably all be home by ten, hahaa. Stay safe out there in the world dear ones...Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays , Happy New Year and many well wishes for all. As for me...stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment