Translate

Thursday, January 25, 2018

More projects

We have new neighbors from Texas, and they wanted some painting done before they had a house warming party, so after I got finished at the restaurant, I took my paints over and saw the space. I needed a good solid day off, so I didnt start til Tuesday, but it went much faster than I expected, and instead of two days it was one full day spread out over two very tranquilo days.


Here was the space, a bodega (storage shed) that was to double as a bar. You can see where the bar top was going under the window. Laqueta knew exactly what she wanted and tho I had never tried this before, was pretty confident I could pull it off...



And after the roof was finished and they put up decorations. Turned out perfect!


also spruced up a coffee table, they brought with them, but just looked too dark in the new space. I took inspiration from some pictures they have on the wall, and gave it a new look.




It was a fun couple of days painting at the Meyers house, great new friends and neighbors. This week I am catching up on some requested older projects, a shelf for Patricia, a floor lamp for Jessica and a sign for a new baby, so stay tuned...the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment