Translate

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Painting, painting and more painting

While my Mom was here visiting I finished up a project for Cynthia's jungle resort, getting paid for that, well made me want to finish some more projects!



Another project I have almost finished is a toy boat. I had ordered these boats as gifts for the children, but when they arrived bigger and more expensive than I had planned, I had to switch gears, so custom paint job it is.




And the other side


I also was commissioned to paint some murals at The Cottages by the Sea. They recently installed a new bar, and needed a menu board and something pretty to look at.




Before the paint job. And a couple other signs sprinkled around...




Fun stuff, as the town gears up for the big August festival, I will get some kids to help me do murals around town, so...stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment