Translate

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Beautiful Day

One thing I have realized after we moved, I miss the ocean. So when low tide came early morning this week, I got dressed, and we went for a walk. Yesterday was beautiful blue skies with scattered clouds, and already at 8:30 it was getting warm. 





We saw some net pullers, and stopped to watch them for a minute. So much work for little fish, but everything helps. Still better than heading to Portoviejo on the bus to work at Burger King!





Perry, of course loves a beach walk, and I do believe he is looking less skinny. Now we just need to get him fixed.




Much on the to do list today, but I think Laundry, then another beach walk, with a fair chance of painting this afternoon. So, stay tuned...the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment