Translate

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Listo

The first time I saw the word Listo, was on an Ecuadorean washing machine, it means ready, finished, the end, on the washing machine it meant the washing cycle was over, here it means I'm finally done with my Driftwood Christmas tree...


And the tree topper


Two starfish and a bow made from a plastic soda bottle.

Everyone who stops by to say hello over the fence says it's muy Linda, very pretty, and I would have to agree with them. Now I need to get onto other things, I've been commissioned to make curtains and was even paid for the project with a ...new sewing machine! Woot woot, Merry Christmas to me!!


The last of the ornaments, the colored slings really made these cute.


Shadrach photobomb, he's always wanting to be so close...


And a close up, another project I saw on Pinterest and have been wanting to do. Love how the glittered starfish turned out. (Inspiration picture below)


Manuel has started our work, kitchen island/counter and new seating and side tables in the office/tv room. He's working on the kitchen counter first, which is great because I'll need to use the plastic table I'm using now for sewing. Not a project I can do outside...

Another beautiful day on the coast of Ecuador, even with all these Christmas decorations around me, it doesn't really FEEL like December, probably because it's pushing 85F/35C. Not that I'm complaining, I've said before, and will say again...I'd rather shovel sand, than snow.

Enjoy the day, stay warm (if you're in the cold) and stay tuned, the adventure continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment