Translate

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Life goes on

Every couple days I think about writing a post, and lately it doesnt seem like anything news worthy is happening in my little town. But, this week big news! I got my own internet installed, I had been "borrowing" my neighbors, but could only sit on one side of the apartment to use it.

Yesterday I decided to move furniture around, which meant sweep and mop all the floor, but I must say, I am very happy with the result.


This was where the bed used to be, now I have a living room, and the bed is on the other side of the apartment.


And view from the front...


My mom is coming next month, and having somewhere other than my bed or the kitchen to sit will be so nice. As evening wore on, Perry decided to check put the new couch...


But honostly, he is happier closer to me...


What I woke up to after a nap the other day, haha what a sweetie. But as much as he loves a soft place to sleep, I found him in the gutter one day, getting some sun.


Low tide this morning, better get another cup of coffee and get to it. Perry loves his beach walks! So, stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment