Translate

Monday, June 12, 2017

Everyday is a Gift

Please forgive my lapse in posts, this time last week I was told my youngest sister was killed in a car accident. She was 38 years young and...well is gone too soon. So much more life she could have lived. I try to learn something from every situation, whether good or bad, the lesson...LIVE! We dont know if this is our only life, and we are not guarenteed tomorrow, so...Buy the beach house, eat cake, kiss someone special and live life as if it is your only one, enjoy!

The outpouring of love from my ecuadorean neighbors has been great. I have been brought food, both prepared and not, and people checking on me if they havent seen me in a day or so.(even if that means coming to peek in my kitchen window) Fresh "lobsters" brought one day.


Those pescky crabs that were ruining the catch are gone, and this picture from Facebook was nice to see. What amazing creatures live under the sea...


Also on Facebook a group of our youngsters went on a trip to Peru, and along the way found this bridge. What a great shot! Remember...you are only as young as you feel, and your limitations, may just be in your mind. See the good in everyday, even if you have to look a little harder. Everyday is a gift...


Stay tuned loved ones, the adventure continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment