Translate

Monday, May 22, 2017

It's been a while

I realized the other day it has been awhile since my last post. Here are some things that have been going on. The river is still spewing forth all sorts of flotsam and jetsam, pictures taken infront of the old beach house.

Tide must have been high, since all the boats are sqwished in at the end of the road. And look at those sloppy frigates! So beautiful in the air, but...

The other night I turned on the light on the patio, and found this guy hiding inside.

And yesterday, town had many kids playing in the sunshine, with a kite (cometa) and marbles (bolitas), hide and seek is also a favorite

And later...

I definitely need to find some boards just for them, as they can really dwindle one's stash! I may also need to make a childs paint kit, as they arent great about washing brushes between colors. Oh well, paint is cheap!

so, even tho I have not written, y'all know life goes on. Always something in the works, another project to work on, and beach walks to scavange more goodies. This is the only life you have, you better LIVE it! So, stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment