Translate

Friday, March 15, 2019

Sprucing up outside

I had my shade structure built, decided to spend a little more on non leaking roof material, even tho I like the look of the palm fronds. The boys did not buy enough fence material so it is still not done, grrr but I'm  enjoying my new yard. 

I spent some time out there the other night with my friend Leo and we decided I should cut a window in the fence, so I can have an ocean view...hmmmm.

I have had several visitors...chickens roam freely, neighborhood dogs, and...not one but two owls!


Leo said they were superstitious here about owls, and good luck if they hang around you. So, already I feel good about the new house.

I was disappointed that the fence was built a little low, but I will plant some bougainvillea and that will grow tall and fast. So...stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment