Translate

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Not my dog

The running joke around here has been that Perry's dog friend Toby has adopted us...I am adamant that he is NOT MY DOG. Mostly because he has a very good home, who loves him and takes care of him...but he enjoys hanging out with us, getting to sleep on furniture and get attention.


Since we moved we have gone to the old neighborhood several times looking for him. Wanting to bring him to the new place, so he will know where we live and can come visit anytime he wants. No luck, he is never around when we go looking. He does however hang out across the street from my friend Jerri as his family has a cabana there. The other afternoon I got a text from Jerri that Toby was at her house,  so we hightailed it over and brought him home.

He enjoyed the rest of the afternoon and evening with us, and did not want to leave when I tried to kick him out.  So we ended up having a sleep over and he left the next morning after the rain had stopped.  

We have not seen him since, but I am sure he will find his way back eventually.  So stay tuned, the adventure continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment