Translate

Saturday, March 9, 2019

I am not a tree

When winter hit I realized just how hot my little casita was, no air flow what so ever! It had an AC and when I complained about it being hot, and me wanting to move,  the landlady told me to use the AC and she would pay.  Several days I had to, but I still hated closing the windows and doors, and being in the house...not really why I moved to the coast of Ecuador. So...I moved, again. (8 times in 5 years) 

This house is farther from town, but closer to the ocean and without many houses around, I get breezes from all sides. Can not get the photo of the outside from my phone to the tablet, but Monday I will have work being done, so will post outside pics later. First thing I had to do, was make a closet as these little Miduvi houses dont come with much but the basics.

There were plenty of cinder blocks outside, and a broom handle later, voila. 

Front porch, faces north so is always in shade.

Living room, yesterday tho I took up the rug, still too much muddy foot prints.

Perry photo bomb. I will hang some of my artwork on the latice.

Kitchen is a work in progress and so is the bedroom. The property is only partially fenced and so I have someone coming on Sunday to give me  quote on fence and a shade structure. The windows also do not have screens, so that needs done, but for $120 a month not too shabby. (Water and power included)

So...stay tuned, more photos and the adventure continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment