Translate

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stairs, Salon and Showroom


After finishing the furniture project, I decided I needed to concentrate on finishing somethings around the house, first was getting my salon prettied up. I realized the back courtyard area was a perfect space, bright light and not too breezy.



I also found a "logo" that I will paint on the wall, and use as my business flyer on Facebook


Since I no longer have my salon in the furniture showroom, it has turned into a cute little place too. Had a new client this morning from Crucita, and she really ooohed and awwwed.


And in other news, found on Facebook, kids doing art projects around Manabi sprucing up their neighborhoods. Love these stairs!





Well, break time is over, should get busy. Overcast today, so I could go paint that logo, but I also have a new bench to paint...hmmm what to do? So, stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment