Translate

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Keeping busy

To be honost I have been having some depression lately, and keeping busy is what gets me thru the day without too many tears...my Ecuador dream life isnt quite turning out like I had envisioned, but everyday is a chance to add beauty to my surroundings, and so I will.

Chairs I have been working on for the past several weeks, thought I had them sold, but the sale fell thru. So I listed them on my Facebook Furniture page, and will enjoy them in the mean time.



They do His and Her chairs here, and one is slightly larger than the other. Custom cushions I made, and a side table I painted to go with the set. I hope to get $300.



Also this week, as I had the making cushions thing down pat, I finally got a cover made for my banquette seating. My friend in the jungle Cynthia had given me this fabric years ago, and Perry forced the need...



I had to move, before he tore up the cushion, funny dog. While I was at it, I decided the chairs that live here could use a makeover. Not mine, but the landlord has to admit they look better.



And finished product...mucho mejor! (Much better)


New chapters can be scary and overwhelming, sometimes we all just need a new coat of paint...

So stay tuned, the adventure continues!

1 comment:

  1. Sad to hear your depressed. Happens to most of us at any stage of life. Hope you you are getting the support you need. Art is a great outlet! FC

    ReplyDelete