Translate

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Week One

Did I mention these pups are huge? I measured the other day and they are 10" long, and rolly polly!  But all they do is eat and sleep...so photos have been, well, the same ol' same ol'. Soon they will open their eyes, but wont be able to see for another week or so. 






The black one is a boy, and the other two are females. I have also heard that they may all, including Salchi mama be adopted here in San Jacinto. 






I moved them to the other bathroom, more room and not so close to my bed. And they all stay outside in the other area when I  need to leave for any amount of time.  Salchi is house broken, now that she doesnt have 4 huge pups on her bladder.



Vet will be back in two weeks to check on everyone. Oh yeah, the house call for the vet...$10. Gotta love my small town! Not much else on the puppy front...so Stay well, and stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment