Translate

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Mama has a name

I have been casually asking friends to help name this mama dog I'm fostering, well we have a winner. Her name is Salchi. Here we call sausage or hotdog Salchi, and a popular dish is french fries with hotdog, which we call salchipapa. So I have been calling her SalchiMama. 



She is getting better with the cats, and adores Perry and I. Unfortunately I have to clean up mess every morning, as she cant hold her bladder all night, but I also feel bad making her sleep outside. She jumps up and cuddles every morning, and will make a very sweet companion for someone. (She probably would not potty during the night, if not for the babies on her bladder)



Yesterday I cleaned out an area next to the house,  and will try to make her whelping box there, but who knows where she will decide to have her pups, and when??



If nothing else, I now have uncovered a bbq, so I see grilling in my future. Stay tuned...the adventure continues!






No comments:

Post a Comment