Translate

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Closet update

Well, still no closet, so I had to improvise.  I have my hanging clothes on the shower curtain rod, but needed shelves for my folded clothes,  towels and sheets. I had slatted shelves from a shoe rack that got beat up, I just couldnt part with them, and well, they came in handy paired with a length of rope.



Also decided the nightstand I was using was too small, and put a couple things on the wall...that's better.



Finished painting this room, and have a table to bring in from outside for the sewing machine, but Im painting a large sign on it at the moment. 




Still watering with a bucket, and my half plants arent happy, but I think I have a friend who will help me sort it out this weekend, even if I do have to buy the pump. It will be worth it not to have to walk back and forth from garden to cistern 10 times to water.

Well, not much news these days. Covid is still on our minds, but restrictions are being lifted...busses are running, and most places are open for business.  We are finding the deaths lately in town are all being called something else, but may be complications of Covid, no one is saying. We had two diabetic deaths, a young man who had kidney problems and a couple heart attacks, all within the past month.  It is not over...stay safe, and stay tuned, the adventure continues. 






No comments:

Post a Comment