Translate

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Girls

The only girl kitten who had a name was Princessa, she hung with the boys and wandered off at 1 month old. I did find her, but she took off again, so its just been the two "girls".  At one point I had them with colored embroidery thread around their necks, so I knew who had been bottle fed. Princessa was light pink, there was a rose pink, and a purple. For a brief second I called them Rosie and Mora, but I wasnt getting attached. These two girls were spoken for,  so I was just holding them til the new parents were ready.





The big boys were tolerating them more and more. Wanting to play, but being a little rough. But being really good sports.





They were now everywhere, I tried to barricade the door, but they always managed away over. So, I had to let them have the run of the house when I wanted the doors open. Did finally have to move the furniture so they would stop getting on the counter and stove top.






No denying they are cute, and super fun to watch these days. But, I keep promising Perry, life will return to normal...one of these days, so stay tuned, the adventure continues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment