Translate

Friday, February 8, 2019

Rainy season

Well...It has now rained almost consistently for two days...I had a leak in the roof, but it was luckily fixed a couple weeks ago. Had a mishap with my plastic shade over the patio, but I got it temporarily fixed. The tree behind me that gets the worms makes such a mess the gutter for my roof got clogged, and the water had no where to go and came crashing down one night.


The roads are a mess. Even the paved roads  become muddy when a car comes from a muddy side street...so even tho I have boots, it is slippery everywhere. Sometimes best to stay home. Then...there is this...


Yep...and Toby, who is NOT my dog



Gotta love them, It didnt take me long to start closing my bedroom door when I get up in the morning. Ugh, muddy foot prints everywhere!!



And THAT is why I took the cushion covers off, and have towels over the furniture,  also took up the shaggy rug and replaced with the woven plastic rugs. I brought the cushions from the patio inside the other night, but forgot my pool towel hanging to dry...looks like it may be a couple more days, hahaaa. 


Stay tuned, rain or shine...the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment