Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Another kind of rescue

Ten days ago I get a message asking me if I would be willing to foster a rescue dog. The pup was dumped out in San Clemente near Meiers watering hole. An expat noticed the dog, and wanted to find her a home, she knew of another expat woman that was looking for a small dog, but that lady was currently in the States. This is where I come in, as the two were talking my name was mentioned as a dog sitter, and here we are...Meet Moon


Very sweet girl, well behaved,  Not potty trained (tho learned very quickly) skinny and full of ticks. I started with getting rid of the ticks, more than 30 on this little thing. Then a bath, she did not like it, but learned the less she fought me, the faster it went. Flea and tick med, and three meals a day. She learned her name quickly, and is more apt to potty outside when it isnt pouring down rain. I expected puppy all the way, chewing, cant be left alone, but she did very well. ( Perry was less than pleased)

Making herself right at home on Perry's  bed. She is going to a home with a 12 year old boy, so she will get lots of playtime, and I think she will do great. She also is chill enough that laying on someone's lap is good too. Enjoy your forever home Miss Moon, I know I will see you again... stay tuned, the adventure continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment