Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Long time

It has been almost a month since my last post. I have been learning a new tablet and trying to find a new blogger app to work with it. The previous one was not playing nicely, so I was having to go back to the old Ipad to blog, and wouldnt you know it was always out of juice when Id think about blogging.


But after a nasty letter from my mother...here we are, a new blog! 

I did some painting back before Christmas, and the hot season started. This a mural for a 14 year old. And his little sister got one too.

0



Spruced up a ratty plastic table while dog sitting for Laqueta and Mike recently.  It wont last, but looks a lot better, and a fun afternoon for me.


Also have been doing a bit of sewing, this was one of the first endeavors.  A bag for Jerri's yoga mat. She can sling it over her shoulder while riding the scooter.


Another mural of sorts...the owner of the house and her cement workers made this "relief" for better word, and I painted it to bring out the full potential. Im not crazy about it, could have worked on it for days getting lots of fiddly bits painted on, but she was happy with it. ( beautiful pool area at this house!)


And some house signs Im not sure if I shared...

Almost too hot to do anything these days, the rainy season has started, but so far not too bad. Only getting down to 77F at night, and up to 88F or so in the day, lots of pool time and walks in the ocean breeze, because my little casita is hot hot hot. As a matter of fact, Im gonna have to  move again, cant live couped up in AC for the next 2-3 months. So...stay tuned, the adventure continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment