Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Ecuador Thanksgiving 2018

What a day, I haven’t been that stuffed since I left the States, Ugh!! But sooo good. Newer friends Patty and Dustin offered to have it at their rental house. I offered to get extra tables and chairs, come early to set up and help cook. I requested the mototaxi, went to San Clemente to borrow the tables and chairs, stopped to do a quick haircut, and arrived at La Boca around 11am. Just as I was arriving Patty got a call from her builders, and they had to duck out to the job site for a minute. (News is, they will get to move into their newly built house next weekend, woot woot!) While they were gone, I prepped the green beans, and got the table set.


Started peeling potatoes (Mom, my nose itched, I kid you not) and the day was in full swing. We had new friends Bryan and Ron who recently bought a house in San Clemente, they came straight from Manta where they picked up their permanent Visas, another woot woot! And the usual suspects were there too, Mary was without Nancy, as she flew to the States that morning, and Pam was without Bonnie, as she wasnt feeling well. Leo joined us, we had many laughs and good times and we all left waaay too full. Not much of a sunset, but the temp was wonderful and we had much to be thankful for.



Hope all my North American friends and family enjoyed their day too. Stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment