Translate

Friday, March 23, 2018

House Sitting and Dog sitting

When Mike and I seperated last year, I started putting the word out that I was available for house and dog sitting. I decided to charge $15 a day, and have had several jobs, this past week was a doozy.


On Thursday I went to San Alejo to sit for friends Pam and Bonnie, while they went south to celebrate a birthday. They have two dogs, one HUGE and furry, and Stevie, a small poodle thing. Perry, as always went with me, as he is soooooo good with everybody.



I was lucky to have an above ground pool, and a beautiful balcony to sit and watch the sunset. Life is good...




On Monday Perry and I had to move on, back to San Clemente to sit for Laqueta and Mike while they went on a three day trip up north. While there, I had a couple painting projects to work on, and again, had some great leftovers in the fridge, and a beautiful spot to hang out.


Alexis, the Boxer and Rocky the lab/rotweiller mix, both very sweet dogs. Perry always has fun playing with his new buddies.

awww, he is all tuckered out...my sweet boy.

Here today is Friday, and low and behold...I am at another house. Today is a trial run, the dogs here dont know me very well, and the owners thought it might be good to have me be alone with them today while they went shopping in “the big city”. I will be house sitting here for three weeks starting the first of April. Another house with a pool, did I mention that life does not suck?


AND, I get to house sit where this sunset picture was taken for three weeks in May! Also will have painting projects and a couch recovery project while I am there. So, stay tuned...the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment