Translate

Thursday, August 30, 2018

Six months of projects

Looking back thru my photos, I realize it has been quite some time since I shared my art projects with you. Some have been commissioned pieces, and others gifts. At the moment I am working on a sewing project, cloth napkins for my friend Cynthia’s jungle hotel, and a painted piece for my bestie Leo.


All these fish I took to the Crucita Art fair, and only came home with a few.



This was a commissioned piece for friends from Canada, who were here for several months, but alas had to return to The North.


Circular one was commissioned, and the other I did as a companion piece. I have at least a few others planned, as I hung these in a small gallery format at the homeowners.



Regalo for Leo’s mom, this is her favorite Bible passage. And a birthday present for another friend in San Clemente


Another sewing project, again for Cynthia’s jungle retreat. Eleven yoga mat covers. She brought the pads, and fabric, and I did the rest. It was a very rewarding project, very pleased with the outcome.



Edison, the shrimp vender needed his sign revamped, so I traded paint for shrimp.



A sign I made for the back of my new bike. (Friends got together for my birthday and bought my a trike)



Another gift I made recently is a jewelry holder, took a piece of broken plastic trashcan, and attached to the board. Earrings can hang on the plastic, and hook hangers for necklaces and braclets.


Next week I am painting two murals in San Clemente, need to finish the napkin project this week, and also in September am having a Spa day in Crucita, new hair clients with hopes of bringing in manicurist and massuese in November. The sun is starting to burn thru the marine layer, and it looks like another beautiful day...so I better get to sewing. Stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment