Translate

Tuesday, February 9, 2021

May need an Ark

Seems to me I have said this phrase more than once, lol. When the season starts...it really starts, we had at least 5 nights of heavy rain! There was no way I was getting my trike out of the yard. My house is on a hill, so the dirt road in front is dry...but none of the intersections are. 






Perry and I walked to town the other morning for breakfast with friends, and I neglected to get the boots out.  Ended up walking most of the way barefoot and then washing my muddy feet in this "lake" near my old beach house. 





Not ideal...and Perry had perfect "mud boots" on all fours. The mosquito population is massive, and the weeds are out of control.  Having someone come fumigate today, as yesterday when he was scheduled it had started raining in the afternoon!



On the other hand, I took the houseplants outside, and everything is loving the magic of the rain water. So, as always...stay dry, stay tuned, the adventure continues. 







No comments:

Post a Comment