Translate

Thursday, January 14, 2021

Rainy season

We are very lucky here in Manabi that the rainy season is short, and it mostly rains at night,  that being said...there are things one needs to be ready for. I always seem to want to make new cushion covers right before rainy season, and with many dogs, and muddy footprints, not a good idea. I also dont want to have to cover my outdoor furniture and bring in cushions every night...so finally





I had my shade structure moved from the old house...only took 5 months, but hey. It is up now, and Im ready for the rain. A little moving of things around, and clean up, I now have a nice covered part of the patio. 





Now if I could only get the dogs (and cats) to wipe their feet...we'll be all set. So, stay tuned, rainy season is around the corner, and the adventure continues!







No comments:

Post a Comment