Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

#notmypuppies

Well, here we go again! Perry, Mia and I were still in bed catching up on emails, Facebook and having a cup of coffee and I hear drinking...hmmm, I get up thinking it is Toby, but no.



WHAT? PUPPIES!  We let them drink their fill, then when they saw us watching, they took off. I went out front and saw they had made a nest under the fence, thye were afraid of me, but not Perry. I let them rest, put some food out and left them alone. Later we checked on them, still there, full bellies and resting in the sun.









Later in the afternoon they played and slept, stayed all day. I purposely did not feed them again, hoping they would venture off. 





In the morning, they were not in the yard, but later they did show up. I filled the water supplies outside, and saw them hanging out next door too. There is a group of neighborhood dogs I call "the mommas and the poppas" who hang out next door when it is empty, and the pups must belong to them.



Perry being nice, but not really wanting them inside his house again, lol the pups seem to understand. 





I will let them come visit and play in the yard, and make sure there is fresh water, but other than that...they are on their own. #notmypuppies !!

Stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment