Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2019

Wildlife

There have been some interesting wildlife visiting around my corner of the world. A couple weeks ago my friends the fishermen who park in front of the old house caught this Oarfish.  They are said to predict earthquakes,  and when one surfaces an earthquake is imminent.  Needless to say, some folks were worried...and a week later we had a 6.5 in Salinas, with up to 50 aftershocks. 

Luckily the earthquake and aftershocks did little damage.  Can't believe how big this fish, and little Zadkiel is. He turned 5 this year, I remember him so small and timid, now he wont shut up when he sees me. Que lindo!

This Bull shark showed up in San Clemente yesterday. The fishermen were able to get him turned around and back out to sea. 

And this morning I was in my bedroom and kept hearing the owl. I knew he sounded close, so got up to investigate.  And here he is looking at himself in the window. 

Another gorgeous day, and you never know what will show up, so stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment