Translate

Saturday, May 5, 2018

My silly dog

Perry literally walked into the house the other day, saw my overnight bag and looked at me, as if to say “where are we going NOW?” He is such a sweet natured animal, all he really cares about is being with me, and since he gets along with everyone, he is able to house sit with me...whether he really likes it or not. Some recent photos of him


Very alert, almost always “on guard duty”...sometimes, tho he just needs a little spot of his own to rest.


The space between the table and the wall on the porch at Jerri’s, just big enough for him to squeeze in.


Never too far away from my side...


Unless he is investigating the new house, maybe he was checking the perimeter for threats.


One of his favorite places to lay is in the sun, unfortunatly when he gets hot he gets hives...what a weirdo. His only defect, they dont seem to bother him, but they sure look bad. And they go away after he comes inside and cools off


Sure am thankful for this bundle of love and affection. And everytime I house/dog sit, I realize just how good he is!! So stay tuned, Perry and my adventure continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment