Translate

Friday, September 22, 2017

Past projects

Going back thru my pictures, I realize there have been many projects I have Finished, but not shared with you. Working for Kimberly at The Cottages by the Sea, I finished the menu board at the Tiki Bar, and made coasters. (Thanks for the mouse pads Mom, everyone is gobsmacked)




Also did a sign for the manager's cottage and the vacant lot next door, it really is a nice place for guests to park their cars, but it needed a little...Priority


Mama's doghouse got a boost...


I finished a desk for a gringa in El Norte




Donated my time and talent to the San Clemente Surf Competition, and made plaques for each winner in a category.



A birthday present for one of the lifeguards, they all want them now...


And last, but not least...a sun catcher I made and sent home with my Mom, back in July.


Well, that clears up some space. Was downstairs painting in the studio this morning, before my hair client showed up, so...stay tuned, the adventure continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment